Estate Planning doesn’t have to be complicated. Most estate plans can be completed in a relatively short period of time with a little organization and some pre-planning.
Our Estate Planning Process:
1. Prepare an Inventory of Assets & Liabilities.
- Guardians of minor children
- What impact the estate plan will have on your family
- Tax implications
- Charitable intentions
3. Define what it is you want your estate plan to accomplish.
4. Develop strategies with other professionals as an Estate Strategy Planning Team to determine the best course of action.
These may include but are not limited to:
- Accountant: For determining taxes.
- Valuation Experts: For current valuations on real estate, business or other assets.
- Insurance Advisors: To minimize taxes.
- Financial Planner: Advising, developing strategy, organization and expediting the services of other professionals.
- Lawyer: To prepare the legal documents.
5. Draft the necessary documents to fulfill your wishes:
Wills, Powers of Attorney, Insurance contracts, Trust, Investment portfolios, Other.