Before Your Retire
Retiring from your employer is a major life event. Before you voluntarily retire there are a number of things you need understand and be comfortable with prior to taking that leap.
You need answers to some important questions:
- Have I saved enough?
- How can I minimize my taxes?
- Can I afford to retire?
- Will I run out of money?
- Am I going to be OK?
- Review your pension plan options
- Review health benefit options and assist you in making the right choices
- Provide independent unbiased advice that will help you achieve your retirement income goals
- Assist you with understanding the investment choices that you have at retirement
- Determine your risk profile and retirement goals with our comprehensive Investment Policy Statement process
- We will clearly outline your sources and the amount of your expected retirement income
All of this will be done in a clear yet comprehensive manner so that not only are you comfortable with your decision to retire you are confident with your choices.
Give us a call or contact us to arrange a no-cost initial meeting.