- To provide personalized financial planning solutions with honesty and integrity
- To fully identify the client’s current financial situation and understand what financial goals the client has
- To fully analyze the client’s current personal situation, specifically as to how it impacts their stated goals
- To draft an integrated written financial plan with specific recommendations, designed to assist the client in obtaining their goals
- To simplify the client’s life by providing unbiased independent financial planning advice
- To encourage clients to be savers first and investors second
Our Core Values
We are committed to act in the client’s best interest with:
- Integrity and honesty
- Teamwork and interdependence
- Innovation and a commitment to continued education
- Full disclosure on our compensation, risk and alternative solutions to their needs
We believe that our reputation in both the industry and in the community reflect these values.
No matter what “new” financial vehicle you’ve read about — TFSAs, ETFs, Disability Insurance, Estate Planning for Small Business Owners — you can trust that Kevin has conducted a comprehensive investigation of the subject and can offer you the pros, cons, eligibility or viability of practically any financial vehicle available in Canada.
Kevin has financially guided our growing family in the right direction.
Kevin has helped me avoid many of the financial pitfalls only a professional with his foresight could perceive.
Kevin is honest, flexible, great with kids and has a genuine interest in my family’s future. I highly recommend Kevin O’Brien.
His continual advice on financial planning issues has saved me significant amounts of money over the years.
Kevin has helped me accomplish financial goals I could not have imagined achieving without his insights.
Kevin brings the same steadfast commitment, strong work ethic, and passion for learning to everything he does. We are glad to have him in our corner.
With Kevin’s help we were able to review our past, current and future finances/goals and develop a proper retirement plan.
Kevin has always been dependable, straightforward, honest and ethical.
Kevin has continued to help me build wealth and prepare for the future as I transitioned from a young, salaried employee to a self-employed professional with the additional responsibilities of a marriage and children.
Kevin has always been open and honest in our discussions. He is proactive, decisive, and takes time to explain his strategy and its underlying reasons